- The abstract with key word of not more than 300 words excluding
title and references should be send by 20thSept,
- After the acceptance of the abstract contributors are required
to send the Full Research Paper not exceeding 5000 words including
tables and figures by 30th Sept, 2019.
- The text of Abstract and Full Research Paper should be in the
double space in 16 , 14 and 12 point Times New Roman font for
the Title, Sub-title and Text respectively with 1.5 inches margin
- The paper should contain the title of the paper, author(s) name
, affiliation(s) and department, institute and university name
, along with the contact details, e-mail and the contact phone
- The sub themes under the thematic cluster under which the abstract
and full paper should be considered must be mentioned. Key words
should be mentioned after the Abstract which should not be more
than 5 words.
- References should be cited at the end of the paper. This list
should mention only those sources cited in the text of the paper.
- All the tables and figures must be serially numbered.
- Author would have to certify that the material is unpublished,
as well as original. It is the responsibility of author to obtain
permission to reprint previously published matter with copyright
- Correspondence will be sent to the first named author only.
- Paper should be sent through e-mail only at
- Selected papers to be published in our any of four reputed journals
of SMS, Varanasi with the ISSN namely Computing Trendz, Management
Insight (indexed on the OJAS platform of UGC's INFLIBNET &
Crossref), Purushartha (indexed on the SCOPUS, ELSEVIER, (Indexed
with Crossref & JGATE), SMS Journal of Entrepreneurship &
Innovation (Indexed on Crossref & J Gate).